We have 3 obstacles in making other peoples life better.
1. Comfort zones – when we are comfort in where we are, we are prone to destruction.
A lot of people come to the church because they love to hear what they love to hear.
Mostly what happen when are in our comfort zones, we tend not to do anything. We tend not to want changes.
2. Blaming zones – when we are blaming others for what happen in our lives then we are not growing.
We have to take responsibility of our lives.
When we point fingers to others, at least there are 3 fingers pointing back at us.
We can't point fingers with all our fingers as our hands are created to bless others.
3. Apatis zones – this is when we don't care anymore about anything else in this world.
How dangerous it is to live in this state of life? Let us repent.
Everything healthy grows.
The parables of sowing
1. The edge of the road – this is where the seed of the word of God just passed through and we didn't accepted it.
2. Rocky soil – we need to check our heart as it is the soil for the word of God. Don't harden our heart.
3. Weeds soil – this is where we let the troubles of the world squeeze us: life's worries, riches, and pleasures.
Let us repent. Let us use all the riches and pleasures of the world for the glory of God.
4. Good soil – this is the ideal soil. We need to prepare our heart to be this kind of soil for the word of God.
Let us make other people's life better.
Blessed by the message? More of this at http://www.christopheremmanuel.com
"Live life to the fullest and expect success and God's favor all the time."
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S