What does healthy mean?
Healthy is a lifestyle.
3 John 2 & Psalms 139:13-17
Food and love (excerpt from Gary Smalley)
Food influence emotional healthy -> emotional health influences social life -> social life influences physical health -> physical/emotional health influences choice of food -> back to the first
When people feel empty the no.1 thing they will try to feel those emptiness with food.
Food influences our feelings.
Try these test, consider yourself 1 to 5 being 1 – never and 5 – always:
1. I avoid eating frozen foods, processed meat, hot dog, canned foods, not well cooked meat.
2. I eat smoked fish, no fat chicken, no fat red meat free from additive.
3. I avoid eating fast food.
4. I eat various fresh fruits.
5. I avoid white bread, cookies, cakes, hamburgers, processed meat, or sandwich.
6. I east wholemeal cereal and bread.
7. I avoid deep fried food.
8. I eat fresh veggies and fresh juices.
9. I avoid dairy products such as yoghurt with additives, full cream sour cream, ice cream, full cream cheese.
10. I eat sugar free food, chemical free food and low fat food.
11. I avoid sugar and sweet products.
12. I eat various raw and unprocessed nuts.
1. I express my love physically to my partner.
2. I express my live physically to those whom I loved.
3. I am able to express patient to those around me.
4. I am able to express my feelings to my partner/best friend.
5. I am involved in a relationship that is social focus.
6. I strengthen my ability to love with pray & read the bible.
7. I usually optimistic.
8. I am able to let my partner/closest people of my deepest needs.
Food & love test
1. After busy life, I enjoy snack made of sugars, chocolates, or fatty food.
2. When I feel uneasy, I tend to eat unhealthy foods.
3. I try to lose weight but failed.
4. Usually feel guilty of my eating style.
5. I eat
1. Principle eating for 3: for me, for the people I love, for God
2. Have a self control – don't let anything control your life.
3. Simple steps to healthy eating:
a. Add healthy food
b. Lessen unhealthy food
c. Continue until it becomes a lifestyle
1 Cor 10:23
1 Cor 6:12-13
"Live life to the fullest and expect success and God's favor all the time."
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S